Top 3 No-Cook Simple Summer Recipes
Looking for ways to turn down the heat this summer? We’ve got our top 3 favorite summer salads that require no cooking, using our nutrient-dense and protein-packed Wild Planet products. We’re all about recipes with great taste, quality, nutrition and convenience. Take a look at these simple and tasty recipes below!
Wild Tuna Hummus Peppers
- 1 can (5oz) Wild Planet Skipjack Wild Tuna, undrained
- 1 tbsp hummus
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Mini sweet peppers, halved and seeds removed
- Chopped chives
Empty Wild Planet Skipjack Wild Tuna into a bowl and lightly flake with a fork to incorporate juices. In a separate bowl, mix hummus, lemon juice, and black pepper to taste. Gently fold flaked tuna into hummus. Fill mini sweet peppers with tuna hummus mixture. Top with chopped chives.
Wild White Anchovy Avocado Tartine
Makes 1 serving
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 slice whole wheat bread, toasted
- 1 can Wild Planet Wild White Anchovies
- Sea salt
- Fresh lemon
- Mash avocado and spread onto toast. Add 3-4 Wild White Anchovies.
- Sprinkle some sea salt to taste. Finish with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
Wild Yellowtail Cabbage Wraps
Makes 2 servings
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 4 cabbage leaves or lettuce leaves
- 1/2 of one carrot, sliced into cubes
- 1/2 of one cucumber, sliced into cubes
- 1 can Wild Planet Wild Yellowtail Fillets in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sesame seeds (for garnish)
In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the sauce and set aside. Using one cabbage or lettuce leaf at a time, place some carrot cubes, cucumber cubes and 1-2 Yellowtail Fillets. Spoon a bit of sauce to taste into each filled leaf and top with a sprinkling of sesame seeds.
Have we got you itching to try any of these super easy, no-cook recipes? Which one will you try first? Let us know in the comments below!