ENTER TO WIN this Grand Prize
or one of 5 First Prizes
or one of 10 Second Prizes!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST, BUT THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.
Giveaway ended on Friday, 5/17/19 at 11:59pm PT.
1 Grand Prize
North Face backpack, 12 cans Albacore tuna, 12 cans Skipjack tuna, 6 cans Albacore in EVOO, 6 Albacore pouches, 6 Skipjack pouches, 1 Wild Planet picnic blanket, 1 Wild Planet tote bag, 1 bamboo utensil set.
5 First Prizes
6 cans Albacore tuna, 6 cans Skipjack tuna, 3 Albacore pouches, 3 Skipjack pouches, 1 Wild Planet picnic blanket, 1 Wild Planet tote bag.
10 Second Prizes
3 cans Albacore tuna, 3 cans Skipjack tuna, 2 Albacore pouches, 2 Skipjack pouches, 1 Wild Planet lunch bag, 1 bamboo utensil set.
WHAT IS WORLD TUNA DAY?
Launched by the governments of eight Pacific island nations which are part of the world’s largest sustainable wild skipjack tuna fishery, this group established rules to regulate tuna fishing in their waters.
In 2016, the United Nations designated May 2 as World Tuna Day by resolution of the General Assembly, celebrating the productivity of tuna stocks and to honor the people working in this global effort to promote sustainable fishing practices.
Some tuna companies engaging in harmful, non-selective harvest practices join in the celebration of World Tuna Day, pointing out some improvements in their sourcing policy. But celebrating baby steps and half-measures toward sustainable practices detracts from the real solution: adoption of GIANT LEAPS and fully responsible measures to reverse the damage already done to the ocean environment.
World Tuna Day won’t be much of anything to celebrate unless consumers get involved, and Wild Planet is leading the way with providing consumers with tuna products harvested through responsible, selective sourcing, 100% of the time. Start today by making a World Tuna Day Resolution!
- STOP buying tuna from brands that do not use sustainable fishing methods practices 100% of the time
- SUPPORT brands sourcing tuna exclusively from Pole & Line or Troll fisheries
- LEARN about destructive practices and know how tuna is caught
Learn how the tuna sourced for Wild Planet by the use of sustainable fishing methods minimizes the bycatch of millions of pristine sea creatures.
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. OPEN TO US RESIDENTS 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER.
- Limit one entry per email address. Multiple entrants may not share an email address to be used as entry.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Moms Meet. You understand that you are providing your information to Wild Planet Foods directly.
- Winners will be selected on Monday, 5/20/19, and notified via email. Prizes consist of:
- 1 (One) Grand Prize – North Face backpack and assorted Wild Planet tuna: 1 case Albacore Wild Tuna 5oz cans, 1 case Skipjack Wild Tuna 5oz cans, 6 (5oz) cans Albacore Wild Tuna in EVOO, 6 Albacore Wild Tuna 3oz pouches, 6 Skipjack Wild Tuna 3oz pouches. 1 Wild Planet picnic blanket, 1 Wild Planet tote bag, 1 set of Wild Planet bamboo utensils. Total value approximately $275.00.
- 5 (Five) First Prizes – One case assorted Wild Planet tuna (6 (5oz) cans Albacore Wild Tuna, 6 (5oz) cans Skipjack Wild Tuna), 3 Albacore Wild Tuna 3oz pouches, 3 Skipjack Wild Tuna 3oz pouches, 1 Wild Planet picnic blanket, 1 Wild Planet tote bag. Total value approximately $100.00.
- 10 (Ten) Second Prizes – Wild Planet assortment: 3 (5oz) cans Albacore Wild Tuna, 3 (5oz) cans Skipjack Wild Tuna, 2 Albacore Wild Tuna 3oz pouches, 2 Skipjack Wild Tuna 3oz pouches, 1 Wild Planet insulated lunch bag, 1 set of Wild Planet bamboo utensils. Total value approximately $60.00.
- Winners who do not respond to the prize notification email by the date and time stated within the notification email will be disqualified and alternate winner(s) will be selected.