How does my subscription work?
It’s simple! First, pick which product you’d like to purchase. Then, choose how often you’d like recurring orders to be delivered to you. You can select delivery for every 30, 60, or 90 days.
How do I access my subscription page?
You will need to log in to your Wild Planet account by clicking Account Sign In on your mobile menu or the account icon on the top right of your screen if you’re using a computer. If you do not have an account, you will need to sign up for one using the same email address you used to purchase your subscription. Once you’ve logged in, select ‘Manage Subscriptions’. If you have multiple subscriptions, choose which one you’d like to manage and click the ‘MANAGE’ button.
If I sign up for a subscription, will it renew automatically?
Yes, your subscription will renew automatically depending on the frequency you selected during your initial purchase. If you want to modify, change the date of your next order, skip your next order, or cancel your subscription, log into your Wild Planet account on our website. Once you’re logged in, click on ‘Manage Subscriptions’ and select the subscription you’d like to update.
How do I make changes to my subscription?
To make any changes to your subscription, log into your Wild Planet account on our website and select ‘Manage Subscriptions’. Select the subscription you’d like to adjust and click the ‘MANAGE’ button. You can then:
- ADD A PRODUCT: The Subscription page will present items that you can “Add One-Time” for an additional charge.
- CHANGE FREQUENCY: Under Subscription Settings, click "Subscription Frequency" to manage how frequently you'd like to receive recurring orders. You can select delivery for every 30, 60, or 90 days.
- CHANGE ORDER DATE: Under Subscription Settings, click the box that says “Order Date”. A calendar will pop up for you to select the date you’d like for your next recurring order. Once you’ve selected your desired order date, click “Update Order Date”.
- CHANGE PACKAGE SIZE: Under Subscription Settings, click on any of the items included in your subscription that you’d like to adjust. When the pop up box appears, use the +/- buttons to change the package size of product and applicable cost. Once you’re done editing, click “Update”.
- SKIP SUBSCRIPTION: Under Subscription Settings, there is the option to “Skip Order”. If you select this option, you will not receive your next scheduled recurring order. To successfully skip your next recurring order, please be sure to select this option before 11:59PM (PST) the night before the scheduled order date.
- CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION: Under Subscription Settings, there is the option to “Cancel Subscription” at the bottom of the page. By selecting this option, you will effectively cancel all recurring subscription orders.
Please note that recurring orders are processed on the day of the month that you began your subscription. To effectively cancel your subscription, those changes need to be made by 12 PM (PST) the day before the order is processed. You can find this date in your Wild Planet account under “Subscriptions” or within each individual Subscription Settings. If you run into any trouble, email email@example.com and we'd be more than happy to assist you.
How do I update my billing information, shipping address, or credit card information?
Any updates to individual payment methods must be completed within your primary Wild Planet account before you access your ‘Manage Subscriptions’ dashboard. However, you may still edit or add individual shipping addresses from the Addresses tab within your ‘Manage Subscriptions’ dashboard.
To edit billing and shipping address pairings for a subscription, scroll down to either the ‘Shipping Address’ or ‘Payment Method’ sections of the associated subscription you selected. To edit any of this information, click on either section and a box will appear on the right-hand side of the page. From here you may select the shipping and billing pair you prefer to use for that particular subscription.
Will I be charged before cancelling my subscription?
How much does it cost?
You will save 10% on all subscriptions. Shipping is free.
Can I give a subscription to a friend?
Do I have to sign up for a subscription?
We understand that subscriptions aren't for everyone. That's why we also offer a one-time purchase option on every product. The benefit of a subscription is that you can get a 10% discount on all subscriptions. The longer you are a subscriber, the more you save. Plus, you never need to remember to reorder!
When will I be charged?
For all orders, your card will be charged when the order is processed. Subscriptions are processed on the day that they’re scheduled to recur. You can view your next scheduled order date in your Wild Planet account under "Subscriptions" underneath NEXT ORDER or within each individual Subscription Settings by "Order Date".
Will I get a reminder before my next subscription delivery?
Yes, you will receive a reminder email 3 days before your recurring subscription order is processed and shipped.