- 8oz spaghetti or angel hair pasta
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tbsp capers
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup halved Kalamata olives
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups baby spinach
1 (4.4oz) can Wild Planet Wild White Anchovies in EVOO
1 (4.4oz) can Wild Planet Wild White Anchovies in Water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Cook pasta according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
Add garlic, capers, red pepper flakes, Kalamata olives and cherry tomatoes.
Add spinach while stirring and cook until garlic is browned and spinach is wilted.
Add cooked pasta and toss to combine.
Plate and top with White Anchovies and basil.