1 can (6oz) Wild Planet Wild Sockeye Salmon, drained
1 Tbsp Sir Kensington's Dijonnaise (or equal parts Sir Kensington's Classic Mayo and Spicy Brown Mustard)
- 1 cup shredded Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 Fuji or Gala apple, cut into matchsticks
- 2 Tbsp roasted sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp dried cherries or craisins
- 1 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
Flake Wild Sockeye Salmon into a bowl.
Add Dijonnaise and mix gently to combine. Set aside.
Make slaw: place Brussels sprouts, apple, sunflower seeds, dried cherries or craisins in a bowl, toss to combine. Whisk apple cider vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over Brussels sprouts and toss well. Allow to sit ten minutes to slightly wilt the slaw, toss again.
Top with salmon Dijonnaise, season with additional salt and pepper as desired.