- 3 small corn tortillas
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 small jalapeno, seeds removed and diced
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp red onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped (plus extra for topping)
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
1 (4.4oz) can Wild Planet Wild Yellowtail Fillets in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, drained
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Brush corn tortillas with the olive oil and bake for 4 minutes on each side.
In a bowl, mix together cucumber, jalapeno, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, avocado, and lime juice until combined.
Top baked tortillas with mixture.
Place yellowtail fillets on top.
Add freshly ground black pepper to taste and a sprig of cilantro.