Keto-Friendly Chicken Crust Pizza
Who can resist pizza especially when it’s made with Wild Planet Organic Roasted Chicken Breast? We’ve got a treat for you! With this recipe, you can eat pizza whenever you’d like and not wait for cheat day. This recipe will always have a pizza our heart! Keep reading for a keto-friendly, healthy and delicious way to make and eat pizza by Rachel Gregory from KillinitKeto!
This is by far one of my favorite Carnivore Keto creations. It’s a simple, quick, & DELICIOUS take on traditional white pizza made with sausage and homemade keto Alfredo Sauce!
I chose to use Wild Planet Wild Organic Chicken Breast because of its great taste and nutritional value. Wild Planet’s premium chicken is raised on an organic diet — including non-GMO corn grown on land that is free of chemical fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides.
I love how they not only do their part in practicing sustainable fishing methods, but they also support organic agriculture as well. Studies show chemical runoff from conventional farming practices finds its way into waterways, which ultimately flow into the sea, creating anaerobic dead zones where sea life cannot exist.
Wild Planet’s support of organic farming and the production of their organic roasted chicken is a step toward keeping our waterways and oceans healthy. They believe what happens on the land ends up in the water, and I support their efforts in protecting our oceans!
Having the chicken in a convenient pull-top can also make for a quick step in creating this recipe. With 12g of protein per 2oz serving, this chicken is USDA certified organic free-range chicken and Certified Humane Raised and Handled®. It’s roasted in the can without added water or liquids, resulting in delicious rotisserie taste with natural flavorful juices in the can to mix back in for serving.
The chicken only has 2 ingredients — boneless chicken breast meat and a touch of sea salt that really makes this crust so delicious! I promise it will have your taste buds singing 🎤 Check it out 👇🏻
Chicken Crust Pizza
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Makes 4 Servings
Nutrition Per Serving (1/4 Pizza): 283 Calories, 19g Fat, 27g Protein, 1g Carbs, 0g Fiber, 1g Net Carbs
For the Crust:
- 2 cans (10 ounces) Wild Planet Foods Organic Roasted Chicken Breast
- 1 egg
- 1 ounce crushed pork rinds (I used Bacon’s Heir Pork Panko)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
For the Topping:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1.5 ounces freshly grated Parmesan cheese (divided)
- 2 ounces crumbled sausage, cooked and drained (I used ButcherBox Spicy Italian Pork Sausage)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Redmond Real Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- chopped chives (optional garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a pizza pan or baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together ground chicken, egg, crushed pork rinds, and garlic powder until dough forms.
- Pour dough onto a parchment lined pan and use your hands to push together and flatten to about a 1/2 to 1-inch thick. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, prepare the Alfredo sauce (and brown sausage if not cooked already).
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over low-medium heat. Add heavy cream, 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk together and let simmer for 5 to 10 minutes until the sauce thickens up, whisking often.
- Remove crust from the oven and pour Alfredo sauce on it, spreading evenly. Top with crumbled sausage and remaining 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese. Bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let cool, cut into slices, and enjoy! 😋
We’re so thankful for Rachel to develop this tasty keto-friendly recipe! It’s time to give it a try. Let us know what you think of it in the comments below!