1 can (6oz) Wild Planet Wild Pink Salmon (with sea salt or no salt added), drained and flaked
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 hamburger buns, toasted
- 2 Tbsp mustard/ mayonnaise
- 1/2 avocado, mashed or thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sauerkraut (optional)
- 1 cup arugula
In medium bowl, combine salmon, 1 Tbsp mayonnaise, egg and breadcrumbs.
Form into 1/2-inch thick patties.
In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
Place salmon patties in skillet and cook over medium heat until browned, about 4 minutes per side.
Serve on toasted hamburger buns topped with mustard (or mayonnaise), avocado, red onion, sauerkraut (if desired), and arugula.