- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp capers, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped dill, plus extra sprigs for garnish
- 1 cucumber, cut into 1/4 inch slices
1 can (6oz) Wild Planet Wild Sockeye Salmon, undrained
- 1 radish, thinly sliced into rounds
- Fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, chopped capers, and chopped dill.
Place a small dollop of the Greek yogurt mixture onto each cucumber slice.
Empty the Wild Planet Wild Sockeye Salmon into a bowl and lightly flake with a fork.
Place salmon pieces onto each prepared cucumber slice and top with a sprig of dill, a radish slice, a squeeze of lemon and some freshly ground black pepper.