- 4 cups finely chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup thinly sliced or shredded carrot
2 (5oz) cans Wild Planet Organic Roasted Chicken Breast, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 Tbsp chopped peanuts
- 3 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp finely minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp pepper
In a large bowl, combine romaine lettuce, purple cabbage, carrot, chicken, green onion, cilantro, and avocado chunks.
To make the dressing, whisk together the sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, minced garlic and pepper.
Toss salad with desired amount of dressing.
Top with chopped peanuts and serve.