1 can (6oz) Wild Planet Wild Sockeye Salmon, undrained
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and diced
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh dill (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Place Wild Sockeye Salmon and juices from the can into a bowl and flake into bite size pieces.
Arrange salad greens on a large serving plate.
Working in sections, top greens with Sockeye Salmon, hard-boiled egg, avocado, tomatoes, cucumbers and bacon.
Make dressing. In a small bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper.
Serve dressing alongside salad.