- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- Dense brown multigrain bread, cut into triangles
- 2 Tbsp course ground Dijon mustard
1 can (4.4oz) Wild Planet Wild Yellowtail Fillets in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Watercress for topping
- Fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
Soak red onion slices in water for ten minutes.
Drain and toss with vinegar.
Cut bread into triangles and spread mustard onto each piece.
Top with the thin red onion, Yellowtail fillets and watercress.
Finally, squeeze fresh lemon juice on top and add freshly ground black pepper to taste.