- 7oz rice noodles
- 3/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup halved and sliced cucumber
- 2 serrano peppers, thinly sliced
1 (4.4oz) can Wild Planet Wild Yellowtail Fillets in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger, finely grated
- 3 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce, tamari, or coconut aminos sauce
Cook rice noodles according to package directions, drain, rinse with cold water to cool, and set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
Add dressing mixture, carrot, cucumber, and serrano peppers to cooked rice noodles and gently toss to combine.
Place into serving bowls and top with Yellowtail Fillets, chopped green onion, cilantro and sesame seeds.