- 6-8 large green or red leaf lettuce leaves
1 (4.5oz) jar Wild Planet Albacore Wild Tuna Fillets
1 jar (6.7oz) Skipjack Wild Tuna in Pure Olive Oil
1 can (5oz) Skipjack Wild Tuna
1 can (5oz) Albacore Wild Tuna
1 can (4.4oz) Wild Planet Wild Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 can (4.4oz) Wild Planet Wild Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Lemon
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup marinated mushrooms
- 2 roasted red pepper halves, sliced into 1/4" wide strips
- 4 large pieces grilled eggplant, cut into 1" strips
- 4 large pieces grilled zucchini and/or yellow squash, cut into 1" strips
- 1 small fennel bulb, sliced thin
- 1 cup small fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- 1/4 cup capers, drained
Olive oil and red wine or balsamic vinegar, for serving
Arrange lettuce leaves on a large serving platter.
Remove tuna from jar or can and retain liquid.
Gently break apart tuna into bite size pieces and arrange on one of the lettuce leaves, drizzle liquid from jar or can over tuna.
Remove sardines from can, retaining olive oil.
Gently break apart into bite size pieces and arrange alongside tuna on platter.
Drizzle olive oil from can over sardines.
Continuing around the platter, arrange olives, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, roasted peppers, eggplant, zucchini and/or yellow squash, fennel, mozzarella balls and tomatoes.
Scatter basil and capers over all.
Serve with oil and vinegar alongside.